1. The Influence of Nonlinear Time from “the Curious Case of Benjamin Button”.
2. Hsinchu Citizens’Attitude toward Ecotourism: How to Build a Real Garden City.
3. Picture Books can Talk: The Impact of Picture Books in Children’s EFL Classroom.
4. Lincoln as an Abolitionist: an Analysis of The Emancipation Proclamation and The History Surrounding It.
5. A study of The effectiveness and Satisfaction of Online Learning According to Student Researchers.
6. The Meaning of “All Men are Created Equal”: an Analysis of The Gettysburg Address.
7. The Research of The Teenager Subculture and The Development of Bodies and Minds: Talking GALS as Example.
8. The Characterization of Phantom in Gaston Leroux’s The Phantom of The Opera.
9. The Effect of Movie Viewing on Learning English as a Foreign Language.
10. Hsinchu Citizens’Attitude toward Ecotourism: How to Build a Real Garden City.
11. The Effectiveness of Computer-assisted Instruction in Grammar Learning as Perceived by Technological College Freshman Students.
12. The Way to feelings is Via Chocolate: The Contrast Between Utopia and Passion in Chocolate.